What does it mean to be a member of Cloughjordan Community Farm?
There are so many reasons to get involved in Community Supported Agriculture. If you are in the Cloughjordan area, join us!
Everything that comes off the farm land belongs to the members. Members also have free or low cost access to all of our training and educational events. We host social events, community meals and quarterly meetings where you have the opportunity to meet the producers and other farm members. Our vegetables are grown in healthy, nutrient rich soil and taste amazing, this makes being a part of Cloughjordan Community Farm a unique experience, as you will be directly connected to the source of your food. You’ll hear from the people who grow it and can explore the place it came from with weekly harvest reports and farm visits.
- members commit to supporting the farm through the year
- have access to all the farm produce, including seasonal vegetables, salads, herbs and fruits
- the farm produce is delivered to the coach house on Main Street on Monday and Thursday
- collect from the coach house according to your needs
- receive weekly harvest reports, informing you of farm news and member events
- join other members at farm events, celebrations and quarterly meetings
To join, download our membership application form click here
Membership rates are calculated based on household size.
Monthly Rate: €69.33 per adult per month, and children go free!
If you are a new member, download our welcome pack – here.
Some photos of Cloughjordan Community Farm below: