Cloughjordan Community Farm is looking to recruit a EVS (European Solidarity Corps) Coordinator. This is a contract with part-time flexible hours.
About the position:
Leargas and The European Solidarity Corps support community organisations and create opportunities for young people to volunteer or work (in their own country or abroad) in projects that benefit communities and people.. The EVS Coordinator will recruit suitable volunteers from the online database (http://www.europeansolidarity.ie) to work with and support the Cloughjordan Community Farm producers and coordination. See full Job description below;
EVS European Solidarity Corps Coordinator
Duties will include:
- Annually recruit volunteers through the European Solidarity Corps program online. This role will include advertising the project, analyzing applications and selecting suitable volunteers in coordination with the farm producers.
- Ensure the accreditation of the farm with European Solidarity Corps is up to date.
- Make project applications to Leargas securing the necessary grants.
- Ensure all international and domestic arrangements are made for the volunteers. This includes; travel arrangements, accommodation, food, mentoring, training and health and safety.
- Maintain record keeping of expenses and allowance payments.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent Problem resolution and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team setting.
- Excellent IT skills in Word, Excel PowerPoint and Data Based tools.
Job Type: Contract, flexible hours(approx 1.5 days per week)
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 23rd January.